GET OUR PHONE APP!!!
IT IS THE #1 PHONE APP FOR TRAVEL BASEBALL EVENTS!!!
download: SOUTHERN SPORTS PROMOTIONS
WE MANAGE TOURNAMENTS FOR YOU!!!
- We accept all scheduling requests and make them happen if possible
- Single "A" Series for ONLY Single "A" teams!
- Multiple tournaments designed on geographic area (Gwinnett Series)
- Split divisions in to A/AA and AA/AAA
- 24/7 communication via website, email and our own phone app!
- 15 year partnership with our umpires!!
- Simultaneous weather updates along with phone app weather alerts.
- #1 Value in ALL of Georgia Travel Baseball!!
- WE LISTEN TO YOU ON WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE AND EXPERIENCE IN FUTURE EVENTS WITH SOUTHERN SPORTS PROMOTIONS!!
ROSTERS FOR FALL 2019
In all FALL 2019 tournaments, online rosters are required for every team that participates in Southern Sports events this year. The first step is to create an account. Once an account has been created, your roster can then be created within your account. Listed below are "HOW TO CREATE" help page to assist you through the process. In addition, if you have already created an account and simply need to manage your roster, there is a "HOW TO MANAGE" help page to assist you during this process as well.
2019 FALL SCHEDULE
YOU CAN CLICK ON ANY OF THE BELOW DATES TO SEE MORE INFORMATION...…..
Sept. 8th, Fall Battle
Sept. 8th, Single "A" Series #1
Sept. 15th, Fall Classic
Sept. 15th, Gwinnett Series #1
Sept. 15th, Single "A" Series #2
Sept. 22nd, Fall Fest
Sept. 29th, Fall Frenzy
Sept. 29th, Single "A" Series #3
October 6th, Fall Invitational
October 6th, Gwinnett Series #2
October 13th, Fall Shootout
October 13th, Single "A" Series #4
October 20th, Fall State Championship
October 20th, Gwinnett Series #3
October 27th, Halloween Fest
October 27th, Single "A" State Championship
November 3rd, Forsyth County Bash
November 3rd, Gwinnett Series #4
November 3rd, Single "A" Series #5
November 10th, Fall Finale
To view all details , or to register for an event, go to our "SPRING 2019 " page on this website.
INFORMATION ON OUR FACILITIES
FOR DIRECTIONS, AND INFORMATION, CLICK ON THE APPROPRIATE PARK LOCATION BELOW